Tuesday, October 20, 2009

oops i slept through tuesday...

Just want to apologize for fragmented retelling, i dream very long and complex dreams and don't always remember them completely, or i forget to write them down.

Today i accidentally slept all day, which as always was sleep filled with odd adventures....

I was on some sort of spaceship and we were about to crash. after we crashed i was still there, like a ghost, my dogs were ghosts too but i referred to them as my children after that.

I went to the public bathrooms and there was lots of ppl and i yelled "we are all dead!" but they responded, "you are, we are immortal".

anyway, a jump in story as some is missing from my mind.

next we were on a planet full of plants and no ppl. except there was one house and in one room was a creature, and it was seen as some kind of trial to go there. in my dream i think i went there with my husband and this creature dragged him into the room and all i could hear was screams. Mum told me that the creature drains u off blood, then drains u of everything else, and its very rare to survive. some tentacles grabbed me but i got away and waited in the kitchen, mum came and sat down with the paper and waited too. I was desperately hoping my husband figure survived coz he had told me he was pregnant.
Mum and i had decided when it was over we would go out the back door so that we didn't end up being taken by the creature.

that is all i can really remember.... I might put up some sketches at a later date from this dream

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter