Monday, June 01, 2009

hmmm

decided to turn this into a dream journal (when i can be bothered) as i have been told my dreams are trippy, so it may entertain some.


first off. the other night i had an odd dream, sorry if my retelling is a bit choppy, isn't that the way of dreams?


Will i was going to work, or volunteer work? and my supervisor was deloris herbig (from dead like me). she reminded me i was meant to pick up my adopted baby from the office and i told her i didn't have time for a baby and me and y brothers got in the lift. as the doors shut i sms'd her saying ok id take the baby, and not a moment too soon coz where the floor numbers should be it instead said something like 'disposing of baby' so phew, i saved it.

anyway. me and my brothers, it turned out, were working the day in some sorta junk yard, sorting rubbish and crushing it. I found a bunch of dvd's and nabbed em to sell at Cash converters (lol, such an opportunist). and for some reason i was toasting bread on a forklift or something similar.... who knows what my brain is doing.

then all off a sudden we were hacking these barbarian warriors into bits with hoes...(or whatever the grim reaper has) for some reason i knew these ppl were from another planet and i had to kill em, like an epic inter planet war. i might actually draw what they looked like and add it later, they were funky. any way, it was quite brutal,then we had to pick up the bits of their bodies and dump em into skips. we found some alien coins that had dropped all over the place in the fray, so we collected them as souvenirs. all the time my little brother was chattering about how i have to remember to pick up my new baby from the office after work and wondering what sex it would be.

change of scene and now i was a little girl with a friend and the coins were now some sort of secret time space travel thing... this bits a bit fuzzy.... and we had to hide them so no one would steal our dreams or some shit... so we were running along the Beach being chased by the mean girls to find my secret hiding place... that's about all i remember,next time I'll update straight after a dream so its more accurate.



if any one wants to comment on my dreams or offer insight, feel free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter